Friday 11 October 2019

Off To The Dentist,

to have the filing that fell out replaced,


the leaves now starting to fall,

I walked by the communal ground by the side of the church,

and past it,

to the 227 stop,

the flag of St. George atop the church,

into the dentist, filling replaced, and I am happy to say I was not charged for it,

I walked past the rear of the church on the way home,

one of the trees next to the church, no longer the green leaves of summer, wait a second that is the music from The Alamo, but now turning brown and ready to fall,

the hanging baskets,

still putting on a good show, 

as were the baskets,

 outside of O'Neil's,

after Diana left for work, I went upstairs to play infrared, this image as it was colour swapped,

color added,

and then a lot more added,

and then taken away to give this black and white image,

and then an antique look,

the same river in Bath, the Avon, but a little further downstream, color swapped,

some added, 

and then a lot more,

for this black and white I decided to give the sky a really dark and menacing look,

not so for the antique look,

 just after 1.00AM Diana called, so I walked down to the 162 stop, if I had been a bit quicker with the camera, I would have taken a photograph of a very startled fox,

the bus stop is on the other side of the station, we meet up and walked home, as the girls are going to London tomorrow to watch GOT7, I mentioned as the camera is now working, I would return to Fulham Palace gardens, and take up where I left off, having said that, when we arrived home I looked at the weather forecast, it was not good, a 80% chance of rain, anyway we will see what tomorrow brings, after a coffee and a couple of Police Interceptors we were then off to bed.


No comments: