Wednesday 16 October 2019

Diana Was At Work During The Day,

so I played at infrared,


 for today I was back in Pattaya,

 to the Silverlake vineyard,

 looking at the windmill to the side of Buddha mountain,

 I went a bit over the top with colour on this one,

 back to black and white,

 and the antique look,

 down to the coast,

 the condominium behind Ocean Marina, I had a bit of trouble with this one,

 I just could not get the sky as I wanted it,

 so I added lots of color anyway,

 I then gave the black and white a stark look,

and in the antique look tried to increase the importance of the sapling in the foreground, just before Diana arrived home Steve called round for a coffee and a chat, after saying farewell Diana arrived and open her bank statement, we then spent the early part of the evening talking the bank, somehow a fraudster had got hold of Diana's bank details, so old card cancelled, and a new one is in the post, we watched a few Police Interceptors after our evening meal, one from New Tricks, and rounded the evening off with Peaky Blinders, which just keeps getting better and better, and with the end of a new series that we had not seen before, we were off to bed.


No comments: