Sunday 6 October 2019

After Breakfast,

and Diana had left for work,


 you guessed it! upstairs to play with a few more infrared images, above as the photograph comes out of the camera,

 color swapped,

 colours added with other bits and pieces like structure and shadow,

 I then cranked up the color,

 then took it away for a black and white,

 and finished with an old look, the photograph was taken on Ben Nevis when we visited Scotland with Steve and Kai,

 for this one the inside of the Palm House at Kew garden, 

  color swapped,

 and added,

 with a bit more for luck,

 taken away again,

and finally a not very nice looking sepia toned, some photographs just do not look right with the vintage look, and this is one of them!

 during the week 2 books I had ordered arrived, both for dummies, one for CC,

the other for CS, I bought them both for a couple of pounds each from one of the many secondhand book sellers on ebay, so my reading for the next few months will be these, the photoshop program is so huge and I understand so little about it, I have watched a few of the videos about photoshop, but I prefer reading to watching videos,


 time for my evening meal, so on to this quarters copy of Kew,


 to accompany my pre meal sherry, and a good read it was too, I then started on CC for Dummies, apparently having a Wacom Cintiq is de rigueur, as mention was made of it a number of times, although I do not think for myself it is necessary, as I just want to learn more about using Photoshop with photographs,


 time for my meal,


 and here it is, all set for the evening, with Enrico Caruso singing in the background, if you like listening to him as I do, here is a sample of some of his works, there are a number of tracks on the link,


and for my evening meal, a huge chicken salad, 


followed by a slice of Genoa cake, a Christmas mince pie and two mini plums, I read CC until I got brain fade on page 27, so book away, it was time to listen to Caruso until Diana called, which she did, so a walk to the bus stop and back, a coffee and a chat and we were off to bed.


No comments: