Wednesday 9 October 2019

The Day Started Out So Well,

I had decided to travel to,


 Fulham Palace Gardens, to take some infrared photographs, this appeared to be the last sunny day for some time, and as Diana was at work I would not be missed,

as usual I tried a couple of photographs with both cameras to make sure they were recording the same view, above what I assume was the gate house, then disaster struck, the infrared camera failed! the program part of it did not allow the color balance to work, so back home for me, all of that way for nothing, why does this sort of thing always happen to me? so over the next few days I will have to buy some bubble wrap and send the camera off to hopefully be repaired, in the afternoon Steve called by for a coffee and a chat, then in the evening after our evening meal it was feet up for Have I Got News For You, 

followed by Species II, which was sort of OK, we rounded the evening off with one from Peaky Blinders, then for us we were off to bed.


No comments: