Friday 4 October 2019

Diana Was At Work,

so infrared playtime for myself,


for today out of the camera at Fort William,

through the colour swap program,

and with a bit of playing this is the view along Loch Linnhe towards the seafood restaurant that we ate at a couple of weeks ago, the Crannog,

that I then turned into black and white,

and this slightly antique look,

and for this one back to Birdland in Bourton on the Water,

even going through the colour change, the willow seems very dark,

but after playing with it, the detail comes back,

then just add a bit of colour,

and then take it away again for a black and white,

and make it look old, 

 in the evening I popped into the club, I had forgotten the scores I had of the football draw, lots of tennis players,

 playing well into the night,

into the club I went, but it was not to be, no luck this week, so back home for some television until Diana called, then off to the 162 bus stop and a walk back through the park to home, where it was feet up for a Peaky Blinders, then for us we were off to bed.


No comments: