Sunday 12 July 2020

Again I Had Some Early Morning Company,

as one of the crows called by,


 for a few peanuts,

 also in the garden,

 2 of the foxes were chilling out, after my exercises and breakfast I gave the orchids their fertilizer and cleaned the inside glass of the aquarium,

in the afternoon I watched a film, Battle of the Bulge, I remember seeing it many years ago, and it was just as good the second time around,

 then in a stroke of good luck just as the film finished Diana arrived home, so after a coffee and a chat it was 'Cheers!',

on her way home Diana had bought 2 pieces of duck,

 Diana's with sauce, 

 mine without, 

 for dessert profiterole, with ice cream, delicious!

time for another 'Cheers!', we listened to music for most of the evening, then one from Silent Witness and we were then off to bed.


No comments: