Sunday 19 July 2020

The Fox Was Having A Snooze,

he woke up,


 yawned,

 and looked like he was going to nod off again,

  for myself as Diana was at work, I took myself off to the park, with a bottle of bubbly and a few snacks,

 where I set up under one of the trees I could see the mansion in the distance,

 looking in the other direction, considering it was a Saturday, not a lot of people in the park,

 the view back to the park entrance, I spent the afternoon and evening as it happened, listening to J. J. Cale, if you have not heard of him, he is a laid back blues player, 

perhaps most famously remembered for his song Cocaine, with was copied so successfully by Eric Clapton, one of my many favorite tracks of his, with leanings towards blue grass,

is this one, If You're Ever In Oklahoma, 

or for a really laid back JJ, Super Blue, great listening and as I mention once before, many thanks to Chris from Brighton for introducing me to him,

 still listening to JJ it was time for my pre-meal sherry,

 for tonight a selection of cheese with some salami, accompanied by nutty sourdough bread, with lashings of gherkins and silver skin onions, delicious! and naturally a glass or three of red wine,

 'Cheers!', my meal followed by some ice cold melon, 

at 10.30 Diana called, so off to the bus stop for me, arriving home it was feet for one from Silent Witness, next for us we were off to bed.


No comments: