Saturday 25 July 2020

The Fox Must Have Had A Busy Night,

looking out of the window as I settled down to start the blog,


 there he was,

 in the land of nod,

 today a bit of excitement, Diana was at work, but I stayed in as we were waiting for a delivery,

 and there were, some storage units for the bedroom, all we need to do now is build them!

 after my evening meal out I went,

 past the dahlias that were still putting on a good show in the garden of Foxgrove Lodge,

 I meet up with Steve at the entrance to the park, and started our walk into Beckenham,

 this was where we were going for our Friday night drink, The George, but it was not to be, all of the tables were taken, I had tried to book a table on Wednesday, but they were all gone already, the doorman told us there was no hope of one becoming free anytime soon,

 so much as we both do not like it, we ended up at The White Horse, we chatted the night away, after saying goodbye to Steve, 

I walked back home, no badgers in the distance, I have not seen them for a few months now, Diana had already arrived home earlier in the evening, so feet up for a night cap, and for a New Tricks and Silent Witness, then for us we were off to bed.


No comments: