Wednesday 1 July 2020

As I Was Typing The Blog,

the mother,


 and both of her cubs were waiting at the window,

 so a few peanuts went their way,

 which soon attracted one of the magpies,

 who had its work cut out, keeping an eye on the three of them and also eating the nuts!

I had a lazy day, in the afternoon watching Kingdom of HeavenI made this comment when we watched it before, 'it is the time of the Crusades during the Middle Ages - the world shaping 200-year collision between Europe and the East, a blacksmith named Balian has lost his family and nearly his faith, the religious wars raging in the far-off Holy Land seem remote to him, yet he is pulled into that immense drama, a great epic film, we had watched it before and I know I will watch it again, one of the great lines in the film,


Balian of Ibelin, 'what is Jerusalem worth?'
Saladin, 'nothing, everything,'


 if you have not watched it you have a treat in store for you,

 I followed that with my evening meal, a tuna salad, then settled down for the evenings viewing, starting with a few quiz shows followed by one from Midsomer Murders, and one from New Tricks, I started one from Silent Witness, when just before 11.00 in the evening Diana called, so off to the bus stop,

and back home,where we had a coffee and watched the last half of Silent Witness, next for us, we were off to bed.


No comments: