Wednesday 15 September 2021

I Am Only Making Two Posts Today,

as we are out early to catch the tram to East Croydon station,


back to Tuesday, Diana meet up with Wilma in Bromley, they were going on a shopping fest, but first a call into Wagamama,

for a spicy lunch, the girls spent the rest of the afternoon window shopping, something I have to admit I hate, for myself I know what I want, I go in and buy it, job done! not so the ladies,

shopping finished Diana ordered a large coffee in Costa, it was very large!

for myself I was doing the househusband thing,

after waiting for the rain to stop,

I was on my way passed the flooded footpath,

and out of the park,

to Beckenham Junction, railway tickets bought,

and I was passed a very wet Beckenham Green,

I called into a cash point for a few pounds, then back past the church,

to Waitrose for the weeks shop, I normally go to M & S or Lidl, but Diana particularly likes the prawn crackers that are made by Sherwood's, that are only sold here, yes you guessed it, shopping almost finished as made my way to the Indian section, no crackers, I enquired, they will be in on Wednesday evening, so that was that, Diana arrived home shortly after myself, after our evening meal it was feet up for an Antiques Roadshow, followed by a Midsomer Murder, we rounded the evening off with a New Tricks before we were off to bed.


No comments: