Friday 24 September 2021

We Are Back!

from a lovely holiday in Wales,


and waiting for us on our doorstep, another package from The Britannia Coconutters

our tea towels had arrived, and big they were too, as it happens we have been back a day or so, but it has taken me so long to downsized, write and publish the blog, note to self, do not take so many photographs!

I took a break during the day to pop down to town, we needed some milk and a few other bits and pieces,

a slightly cloudy day,

as I made my way to M & S opposite the church, shopping finished back home to complete the blog, Diana was at work, so for myself after finishing the blog it was feet up for the usual Midsomer Murder, Lewis and  New Tricks, before Diana's telephone call, arriving home after a coffee and a chat we were off to bed.


No comments: