Tuesday 26 October 2021

Diana Is Getting On Really Well,

in her new job, 


 as I was having a hard time editing the blog, 

by shear happenstance Diana had arranged to meet up with Wilma,

and another couple of ex-works friends for a bite to eat in Bromley,

I do not have a clue,

as to what they ordered,

but it all looked nice, 

for myself for some reason it was taking so long to edit and post yesterdays trip to Wisley, but there it was, having finished that and posted it, I was soon out to meet up with Diana at the cinema, 

we had booked tickets to see the first newly released part 1 of Dune,

so for myself through the park,

to the war memorial opposite the cinema,

I did not have to wait long,

we timed the buses just right,

inside,

it was snack time,

for Diana a Mexican snack with 3 types of dip, 

for myself  a medium popcorn, we both thoroughly enjoyed the film, having said that I also enjoyed the first Dune although Diana did not, in fact Diana enjoyed this new Dune so much she said she is looking forward to part 2, high praise indeed,

then in another piece of good fortune, just as we left the cinema we saw our bus home, a brief run to the bus stop and here we are on the bus, 

arriving home were just in time for the latest Hornby series, this week the main feature was the Sir Winston Churchill Funeral Hearse carriage, we followed that with a Midsomer Murder, one from New Tricks before we were off to bed.


No comments: