Tuesday 26 October 2021

I Have Often Seen Air Fresheners,

that you plug into a mains electrical socket,


but this is the first non electrical one I have seen, and it looks really neat, it is powered only by the heat and gentle flame of a small candle,

called Lei, it means “zero” in Japanese and is a name that encompasses the minimalist design of the aroma diffuser, as well as its self-sufficiency, made from recyclable materials like aluminium and glass,

the aroma diffuser was designed by Tokyo-based design firm SOL Style and produced by Antbee, a Japanese maker of home appliances,

it is available online for 24,900 Japanese Yen, at today's rate  £191.49 or $239.49, the downside is that I could not find any mention of supply outside of Japan, but you can also follow the company on Instagram, as I mentioned I think it looks really neat.


No comments: