Sunday 31 October 2021

I Made My Way Into Town,

Diana had already left for work,


 I walked past the green, the leaves on the ground more numerous now,

past the church,

to the card shop, Christmas cards are now in stock!

I also had to pick up a part of my prescription from the pharmacy, 

when we were last at the Natural History Museum,

in the shop I asked if they had any live dinosaurs for sale, regrettably they had just sold out, but the good news was that as I was walking towards Sainsburys, one came walking towards me!

great fun,

for all of the kids following the dino, the sights you see in Beckenham High Street!

into Sainsburys for a few bits and pieces,

then home, in the afternoon I played with stamps, until my evening read and sherry,

for tonight's meal spring rolls,

followed by a Chinese chicken curry,

eyes down and tuck in!

I rounded off my meal with some more mango,

Diana telephoned so a brisk walk to the bus stop and back, past the houses in the park and home, where it was feet up for a double helping of Midsomer Murder before we were off to bed.


No comments: