Sunday 10 October 2021

The Day Started Out,

with the first autumn mist,


a taste of what is to come?

I spent the day posting the photographs of our holiday and writing the blog, for some reason it took a long time, but then there are over 300 photographs, I must remember not to take so many! during the day Diana had arranged to meet up with Kai for a shopping fest in London, which worked out well as it left the day for myself to complete the blog, in the evening a read and a sherry,

a starter of poached salmon,

delicious,

for my main course one of my favourites, toad in the hole,

eyes down and tuck in!

to round off my meal a strawberry trifle, I settled down for a read, then just after 8.00 in the evening Diana returned home, all smiles with lots of photographs on her new telephone, the girls had a great time, I have spent some time this morning starting on a couple of posts of Diana's works party and Diana and Kai's day out, hopefully I will have finished them for tomorrow, we watched television for the rest of the evening finishing with a Lewis before we were off to bed.


No comments: