Tuesday 24 March 2009

First Thing To Dr. Channis, The Dentist,

so park in Friendship car park which is opposite,
in Pattaya Tai and this is the view you get, the surgery is in the middle of the picture, I had a bit of a surprise, after sitting in the chair, there I was thinking I had to have a root canal done, well I was 100% mistaken there, I had two root canals to be done, right next to each other top, upper left at the back, 1 hour and 3,500 baht later I now have an appointment for next Monday, today (Tuesday) as I write this all of the gum swelling has gone down and very little pain, so that is a result then!
later in the day we made our way to what we now call "the soup kitchen" my gum was still a little sore so no chewy food today,
having a look at some of the other stalls on the way,
as usual it is crowded out with stalls and people on their way home from work,
so it was not until we walked through the other stalls we realised that the soup stall was not there, so it was back on the bike and down to the back of the permanent market near to Second Road,
but there was no soup stall there, looking towards Second Road,
now looking towards Third Road,
I then remembered that there was a soup stall just before Marine Plaza by the Arab quarter, so here we are there,
looking towards the Marine Plaza,
and towards the soi Coyote ago-go is in,
then to make Diana's day we picked up some fish to take over to Jay and Precil's later today, just as an aside the soup here was 25 baht a portion, where we normally go it is 30 baht, oh joy! we saved 10 baht!

No comments: