Friday 6 March 2009

Mr. Tony Called Round Today,

so we had a few cups of coffee and a chat,
we could not make our mind up about what to have for our meal tonight, so it was out for a meal, somewhere!
well we drove along Soi Bukoaw from Pattaya Tai, past Mikey's then on a whim turned right on the corner where Oasis a go-go is into the road that goes to Third Road,
and stopped at Crazy Dave's, the first shot is looking towards Third Road, this shot is looking towards Soi Bukaow,
inside Crazy Dave's, Diana looking through the menu, I decided on a chicken korma,
and Diana had a chicken tikka massala, if I had known we were both going to have curries I should have chosen the Indian restaurant opposite! but not to worry both dishes were excellent, I had a ice coffee Diana water and with 2 poppadoms it all came to 260 baht, on the way home we swung by Friendship as we needed some milk and I went across the road to make an appointment at the dentists, so I have that to look forward to on Friday!

No comments: