Thursday 21 January 2010

Another Few Hours On The Railway,

I decided to wire the outer tracks properly,
so it was out with the drill to make holes in the base to thread the wires through,
I wanted to use the same size wire that came with the boxed sets, but it was either too large or too small, so I used the lager one, after soldering the copper wire I then filed it down to fit the connectors,
then solder them to the tracks,
I am using a 'third' hand to act as a heat sink and keep the wires in place till the solder solidifies,
then to buy our evening meal,
more of the food stalls have moved back to Third Road,
then Diana dressed and ready to go,
Diana's motorcycle taxi arrived after mine,
I have always wondered about this place, if you were going to have a tattoo, which I guess would be painful, would I really want to go to a tattoo parlour called The House Of Pain?
Lady Shadow seemed a bit quite as we walked past,
after visiting Thailand every year since 1982 I thought I had seen pretty much everything strolling along Walking Street, but here was another surprise, cowboys and Indians!
complete with horses,
and buggies,
and cowgirls,
after the horses these cowboys delighted the crowd by throwing firecrackers on the street, just like being in the wild west, the show was to advertise a Country and Western evening at the Bali Hai pier over the weekend,
we decided on another venue to start the evening off, the Carousel, in Soi Diamond, V & S, soft drinks and San Miguel light all at 75 baht,
then to one of our favorites Sweethearts, for a chat with Grieg,
from there into Champions to see Juu and for a nightcap, Big Jim called in to say Hi! then for us time to head home and off to bed.

No comments: