Sunday 23 May 2010

We Went To A Very Quiet Friendship,

we needed a few things for Saturday,
the strange thing was so many of the shelves were empty or had few goods on them, panic buying I guess, in the afternoon we watched. The Mummy. as the blurb said, 'the sands will rise, the heavens will part, the power will be unleashed', great all action adventure film, also the last few episodes of Bottom, all too soon it was evening, Big Jim called in with a huge pile of fried chicken, meanwhile Diana had cooked us some fish and chips,
we had so much chicken, best of all it was delicious, following my diet I did not eat any of the skin, which I have heard is fattening,
after all I had to leave room for the chocolate covered ice cream! we had a chat about our respective pasts, Big Jim's in Edison's and the nuclear field, for me in the print as a pen ruler, the machine here is a two carriage machine, the one I was indentured to for 5 years was a four carriage machine, you can see an indenture here, I still have mine, but at the same time I worked in the aquatic trade on Saturdays and holidays, also I was breeding and rearing tropical fish in my fish house, it sounds grand but was in fact insulated garden shed, by then it was getting late, Big Jim headed home, for us time for sleep.

No comments: