Wednesday 12 May 2010

You May Remember On Monday I Called Into CarreFore,

as the guys from 3BB failed to call in again, but good news was I was told on Monday they would be here on Tuesday, so we stayed in all day, again they did not turn up, also I took the precaution of asking for a phone number I could ring to check on progress, I called both numbers 4 times each over the course of the day, not once was the phone picked up, so back again today after I finish the blog, it still amazes me that after all of the time I have spent out here I still believe Thai businesses when they tell me something! during the day Mick and Mass called in for a cup of tea and a chat, we watched the unfolding developments in UK politics, a few films on Sophon cable, as the evening wore on Diana decided she would like to watch some of The Young Ones, for both of us a great comedy series,
followed by The Four Feathers, a British officer resigns his post just before battle and subsequently receives four white feathers from his friends and fiancee as symbols of what they believe to be his cowardice, all action boys own adventure, to round of the evening, The Return of Sherlock Holmes, The Devil's Foot, while convalescing in Cornwall, a depressive Holmes investigates the apparent death from apoplexy of a local woman and the unexplained sudden dementia of her two brothers and another murder to follow, then off to bed, up early, tomorrow finish the blog and off to Carrefore to the 3BB shop again!

No comments: