Monday 4 April 2011

I Had A Really Lazy Day Yesterday,

well it was Sunday, so after finishing the blog, watering the plants, feeding the fish and having a cup of coffee it was off for Sunday lunch to, you guessed it, the Punch & Judy,
roast lamb dinner, excellent as usual, then back home feet up for a few ZZZ's then a quick look at the cat litter I had bought, I had left some of it over night in a glass of water, the thing is some cat litter dissolves in water which is not what you want, well, there was a lot of dust so I sieved that off and was left with what appears to be non soluble bits left, so it looks as if the Hertz cat litter is the way to go, I will though leave the sample submerged for another couple of days just to make sure,

the rest of the day/evening I spent trying unsuccessfully to go up a level in 7 Wonders Of The Ancient World and listening to more music and BBC 7 listen again, my favorite show being Round The Horne, looking through the news there was certainly plenty of it, but none that I wanted or found interesting, amusing or just plain weired, so only this post today, but must remember to drop the washing off or soon no clean clothes, I have yet to master the double black arts of the kitchen and washing machine!

No comments: