Saturday 2 April 2011

Is It Really A Month Since We Were At The 3BB Office?

I guess so as the bill is due, looking deserted now but in a few hours it will be transformed to the Friday night market,
I have to say the the 3BB Internet service I now have at 1,166 baht a month is the best I have had over here so far, but still pitifully slow compared to that in the UK,
and of course down to the bank, again! the view across that street to the Pattaya Beer Garden,
the place where we were entertained last week at the music festival,
the Walking Street television screen still doing Sterling service,
I parked the bike behind Tukcom, the IT center on Pattaya Tai,
I was going to the Soi Bukaow market,
mind the boiling oil!
with Diana away I thought I would buy her a couple of coming home presents, even though she told me she did not want any, but no prizes for guessing what they are!
then a quick look at the plant and fish section,
but nothing to tempt me there today,
some orchids, I was tempted to say that had fallen from the back of that lorry, but I resisted,
water lilies in abundance,
along with hanging baskets,
I dropped Diana's presents off to be wrapped, I will pick them up on Saturday,
as it was Friday, market day, Friendship car park was over flowing,
for some reason Soi Bukoaw was almost deserted,
then home to finish putting the coconut chips on the garden, well small flower bed,
now these are for Diana, just to show her I am not neglecting her garden,
the last of the amaryllis is flowering,
the hibiscus are looking good too,
now this is a shame, just as we both will not be here the Jasmine has a huge number of flowers on it,
each flower head has 20 or more buds on it,
then off for a late breakfast, early lunch to the Punch & Judy,
'Cheers!' from me,
sausages and mash with onion gravy, add a pint all for just over 300 baht, then home watch a bit of television then out for the evening.

No comments: