Monday 30 May 2011

We Enjoyed Ourselves So Much Last Night,

we went back to Clarke Quay again,

the good news tonight was that some bands were playing,

in truth I do not know who they were, but they were very good,
also we decided that we enjoyed the meal and the view so much last night we would revisit the Warehouse Bistro,
first a fruit juice for Diana,
and a refreshingly expensive beer for me,
prawn cocktail for Diana, with mussels for me,
opposite was this restaurant, although difficult to see the neon reads, 'no signboard seafood,
next course Diana again had the chicken,
the mushrooms that accompanied it were so nice,
as was my steak and wine, 'Cheers!',
another fruit juice for Diana,
again they were really nice,
'Cheers!', again from me,
Zai the manager/owner, I do not know yet again took really good care of us on our last night in Singapore, the bill? 200 Singapore dollars, exactly £100, we had a great time, who knows we might go again in two years time for the next show,
the restaurant and Zia's card, then for us back to the hotel and bed.

No comments: