Wednesday 17 October 2012

We Did Not Do A Lot Today,

just carried on with the painting,


but one thing I did notice was that the glass around the lamps on the front wall were so dirty, so I decided to take them apart and clean them, little did I know what I was letting myself in for, taking out the 6 screws that held the top on I removed the glasses, the uprights then not having the glass to keep them in place started wobbling like wobbly things every time I touched them, trying to get the glass sides back which were smaller at the bottom than the top and keep the ones already in place from falling out took more than a little time and patience,

having completed one, I had to clean the other 3, as luck would have it with out breaking a single piece of glass, after cleaning those we continued painting the fence till night fell, now the downside there are 4 more lights to clean on the side of the house,


after an egg salad we watched some for our favourite shows on television, then rounded the evening off with a whole disc from L. A. Law season 2, we both enjoyed the show so much, by now it was late so for us we were off to bed.

No comments: