Monday 16 December 2013

I Have Had A Busy Morning,

replying to e-mails I received whilst away,

I guess I am being over cautious, but I prefer to use my computer at home for replying to friends via emails, so after that straight on to the post,

Diana cooked a huge Sunday lunch, with all of the trimmings including sausages wrapped in bacon and Brussels sprouts, after the meal we settled down to a good old fashion gung-ho movie, Journey to the Centre of the Earth, the 1959 version, I remember seeing the film actually at the cinema, though I am not sure which one, at that time a trip to the 'flicks' as we called than was a weekly event during school holidays,

in the evening we watched some of the satellite programs we had missed, a new one of our favorites Ade in Britain was being shown which we both enjoyed, last night I decided to take a picture of the moon, a bit shaky but the camera was hand held, although it is not a full moon till Monday evening it looked so bright, looking at the figures when I took this picture the moon was 398,6672 kilometers way from us, but on Monday it will be 401,656 kilometers away, I have mentioned this before, I never knew how far the moon moves towards or away from us in just 24 hours, after a few more programs we were then off to bed.


No comments: