Monday 9 December 2013

It Was Sunday Again,

so we were off for our Sunday Lunch,
 
 
we decided to spend the day by the pool,
 
 but stay in the shade,
 
 I was still try to stay out of the sun as I did not wish to get burnt again,

 whilst laying there listening to some programs I had saved,
 
 I noticed this little chap,
 
 he or she kept buzzing around the pool,
 
 during the morning,

 it always seemed to come back to the same two spots,
 
 wings up,
 
 or down,

 then at 1.00 in the afternoon we were in for lunch,

roast chicken for Diana, roast lamb for myself, after lunch back to the poolside for the rest of the afternoon, in the evening we went into town to buy a few thins from the 7-11, then back for a nightcap in Paddy's Palms, Diana tried a malibu mudslide and decided it was too strong, but finished it anyway! then for us we were off to bed.

 

No comments: