Friday 24 May 2019

A Brisk Walk Through The Park,

I was out shopping,


 with the list that Diana had left on the refrigerator, never underestimate the usefulness of lists! also I wanted to register my vote at the polling station,

 on the way back I crossed the road, opposite the roadside flower bed that one of the local residents looks after,

and nice it looked too, Steve called round for a coffee and chat in the afternoon, and it was a good job that he did, my telephone uploaded a number of updates, one of which took away the return arrow at the bottom right hand corner of the screen, I did not realize that it was replaced with a swipe of your finger on the screen, many thanks to Steve for telling me about it! after saying goodbye, and later when Diana returned and after our evening meal,

 it was feet up for a couple of Antiques Road Trips, then the continuing saga of Game of Thrones, it was really quite enjoyable watching it all again and with a couple of episodes of that, we were off to bed.


No comments: