Saturday 18 May 2019

The Flowers This Week,

were really,


 putting on a good show,

 although to be fair the flowers we buy from Waitrose have so far never let us down,

 and the cyclamen on the window sill were also blooming again, 

 today out to Penge,

 I left Diana shopping there whilst I caught another bus to the Norwood glass shop,

 we then meet up in the Moon and Stars, back in Penge,

 for our breakfast, next bus back to,

 O'Neill's,

 for a quick one there,

 next stop home for the rest of the day,

 after our evening meal I was out, past the first,

 of the three horse chestnut trees,

as I left the park, a quick look at the rhododendron,

that was putting on a good show,

 but alas the wisteria was now well past its best, so no more until next year,

 the good news was that the flowers in the verge,

 were starting to look nice,

 it is so nice when someone decides to make the environment a little more attractive,

 new for this week, I noticed these putting on a good show,

 into the club,

 where I meet up with Steve,

 after a few pints we put the world to rights and after saying our farewells,

I was off home, where it was feet up, a nightcap and we were off to bed.


No comments: