Tuesday 4 August 2020

First Thing,

the magpies were making a bit of a fuss in the garden,


and I could see why, the fox was almost hidden in one of the bushes,

blog posted, exercise and breakfast finished, and I was on my way out, Diana was already at work,

I was on my way to the bank, I now have a card that I can swipe, but it had to be used first at a branch of Barclays to start the card, for once no queues at Deen's Garage,

past the cinema and after waiting for the 9 or so people in front of me in I went, all was well,

back home,

where I decided to pay with a photograph upstairs, it was a RW2 RAW file from our trip to Lands End, above is how it comes out of the camera,

I converted it,

and started playing with the colors,

and added a few sun rays,

and a sun,

then started to play with the image,

in black and white,

some of which I thought were quite nice, after my evening meal and a few television shows, Diana called at 9.30,

so off through the park to the 162 bus stop, then home, feet up for one from New Tricks that finished just after midnight, and we were off to bed.


No comments: