Friday 7 August 2020

I Had Another Visit From The Crow,

as I was typing the blog,

a few peanuts and he was off,

and back again,

blog posted, morning exercises completed, and showered, so for myself I was out, Diana was at work, due to staff holidays she is working a 6 day week to cover other members of staff,

bus to Bromley I walked past The Partridge,

into the market square,

I nearly joined the queue into Primark,

just down from the square, lots of traders were back with their portable stalls,

this, one of the biggest,

all manner of goods for sale,

but this is where I was off to, Lakeland, for a exchange CO2 cylinder for our soda siphon, every morning I drink about a liter of plain soda water, I figure it sort of flushes my system through,

as I left I had another look at the water pump,

the legend,

arriving back in Beckenham I noticed that the flower baskets opposite the bus stop were putting on a good show,

as was this dahlia in the garden at Foxgrove Lodge, in the afternoon Steve from Rainham and his daughter Stacey called by, we were going to the shop for a few bits and pieces as they are both getting into fish keeping, well Steve has a crayfish, known as a blue yabbie, after saying our farewells, it was feet up for myself until Diana returned home about 8.40 in the evening, we watched a Midsomer Murder, one from New Tricks and for us we were then off to bed.


No comments: