Wednesday 26 August 2020

My New Barclaycard Had Arrived,

so off to the bank,


apparently I had to use it at a Barclays cash machine to make sure it worked, a wet walk out of the park,

near the bank Deen's Garage was having a quiet day, normally there are a number of people with bicycles for repair, to day none, but it was raining,

still no sign of the cinema opening, I called into the bank and the card was working fine, and tried it again in Tesco a few doors away, just to make sure,

I then popped down to Kingfisheries at 308,Croydon Road, Beckenham, 0208 6503716, I took my water container with me to pick up some RO water for the shrimp aquarium we have,

and took a couple of photographs of some of the fish,

these are algae eaters, they have sucker like mouths and scrap away unsightly algae,

and the fish that most people know as a tropical freshwater fish, the angelfish, (Pterophyllum scalare),

but it was these that I was intrigue with,

ornaments for the aquarium, and indoor gardens,

in all manner of man made objects for sale, from Tower Bridge,

to sunken submarines,

and some based on natural relics, on the way home I called into the station, to buy tickets for Thursdays trip out, in the afternoon I had a few telephone calls to make,  also I fill in my COVID-19 and medical history forms for tomorrows visit to the dentist, after my evening meal Diana arrived home,

so it was feet up for Now You See Me 2, which we both thoroughly enjoyed, even more so as some of it was set in Greenwich, a place that we had visited in the past and even outside a pub that we had eaten in, we followed that with just one, from a late New Tricks, as that finished, just before midnight we were off to bed.


No comments: