Saturday 15 August 2020

First Thing,

Marlos called by,


thankfully he found us,

unlike the crew on Monday that could not find Beckenham Pace Park,

in no time at all the base was completed and affixed to the wall,

and the top ready as well,

now just fit the doors and draws,

nearly done,

job complete! what a brilliant service,

by now Diana had left for work, for myself I was out shopping, a few more cars in the cinema car park today, first stop the bank and the store a few doors away to buy a couple of batteries, one of our carbon monoxide detectors had sounded a low battery warning, so I bought batteries for that and the smoke detectors,

opposite queues had again formed outside of Deen's Garage, people waiting to buy or have a bicycle repaired,

in the evening time for my meal,

after a read I tucked into a sandwich Diana had left for me,

then out to the club,

another game this Friday,

 I meet up with Steve, and we chatted the night away, after saying our farewells I walked home and waited for Diana's telephone call, then back out to the bus stop and the walk home, we watched the last part of Silent Witness over a coffee and we were then off to bed.


No comments: