Sunday 2 November 2008

Do not mess with Fish 31

And you thought fish were fun! well these ones are to clever for their own good!

Whilst looking for fish behaviour on the net I found this, in the States scientist have in a feeding program trained these fish to respond to a dinner buzzer when they are fed, now for the good bit, you let them go out to sea to eat and grow then sound the buzzer (which is in the back of a net) and hey presto you have caught all the fish!

Marine biologist Simon Miner said in Massachussetts: "You have remote control-fish.It is crazy but it's real."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Mr. Kemp,

I have a suggestion for you...how about writing a little bit about some of the wine you drink every week; maybe some information about the origin, color, taste, etc.

PattayaStan said...

Dear NYCasual I will try to remember to do just that this Friday, I do not know where we are going yet but I am sure it will be nice with an exceptionally good bottle of wine this week, not the usual plonk I bring! best regards, Stan and Diana.