Wednesday 12 November 2008

The Malibu Show,

is great fun to watch, it is in Second Road 300 meters past Soi Post Office on the left,
Diana and Myself ready for the off, Da and Jeff also ready, this is the sign you will see as you go along Second Road,

the bar, we had wine with our meal, 140 baht a glass,

Da had fresh orange juice,

Diana had chicken with cheese, Jeff and I had a pork chop, Da had a seafood thai style salad,

the wine went down well,
instead of having a desert we choose to have 2 Mia Tai's,
it really was to much for one person, so we both had to share!
all the while the show was going on,
dance after dance,
there seemed no end to the costumes and dresses,
then who else but Elvis Presley showed up,
I should have mentioned before it is a transvestite show, it is strange but when ever I see lady boys I always think of a tune in the 60's by a group called The Dave Clark Five, the song was called "Bits and Pieces"
then the star of the show arrived, none other than Tina Turner,
with full support from the other ladies and the audience cheering her every move,
she certainly gave maxium effort into her performance,
Tina strikes the pose!
at the end of the show members of the audience were invited up to the stage to dance with the ladies,
for some reason I am wearing 2 orchids and an umbrella, must have seemed a good idea at the time!

if you do go to the show on the left hand side is this fan which blows water vapour towards you, not such a good view of the stage but it keeps you cool and comfortable, all in all we had a great laugh, the girls almost had tears of laughter at some of the shows, the bill was 1,500 per couple but it was a very enjoyable different night out, thoroughly recommended if you want a change!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stanley,
I want to tell you how much I enjoy your blog. I read it every day. I was on Walking Street for Loy Krathong and was stunned when I finally saw you! You and your girlfriend walked right next to me and I instantly noticed how tall you are! More than your stated height. The girls all looked ravisishing and I am excited to see your photos. Keep on keeping on. Thank you.

-Harris