Monday 10 November 2008

Mad Mick and Mass arrive,

so straight away Mas and Diana went out for food,
it was a good job that Mas knows how to ride a bike,

all set for the market,

then it was goodbye for Mick and myself to hit the town,

as Mick would say "lock up your daughters!" well we went to the Windmill, The Beach, Gold Star Bar, The Airport, Sisterz and Champions, we even managed a short trip to Soi 6! now for the run down, Windmill first rate for the show and only 50 baht a drink, the Beach does not do shows, but looking at the bottom of your glass is very rewarding! also 50 baht a drink, we then called in to see Lance at the Gold Star bar, I will do a separate post about the bar, then on to the Airport, 125 a drink. first place for uniforms and a good soap show, but the music for an old guy like me was way to loud, even if the drinks were free I would not have stayed, yes it was that loud! then into Sisterz, as usual a good crowd was in there 45 baht a drink, happy hour 8 - 11 and even after happy hour local drinks only go up to 59 baht, is this a winning recipe? gorgeous girls, cheap, drinks? well I have not seen this in years, 2 nights ago Tom had to put a sign outside his bar, it read, "please come back in 15 minuets, bar is full" I kid you not! how many bar owners wish they could do the same? Then on to see Juu in Champions, great music and local beer only 40 baht all night.

At some stage, I can not remember when, we found ourselves in Soi 6, King Kong bar was visited as was My Friend You and Betty Bo, plus 3 more on the other side of the road whose names I can not remember, it was all a blur!

all to soon it was home to bed, I got in about 3 this morning, it is now nearly mid day so Mad Mick should be home soon! Cheers!

No comments: