Thursday 24 June 2010

How Not To Be Out Blinged,

lesson 101, buy a suit, not any old suit but this one, why? I hear you ask, it is the ultimate bling suit, the hand-stitched cashmere, wool and silk blend two-piece took 600 man hours to put together, it was then embellished by jeweller Stuart Hughes with 480 diamonds,
Mr Jewels, from Manchester, and Liverpool-based Mr Hughes, are donating ten per cent of each sale to the Haiti relief fund, Mr Jewels said: "I hope to establish a luxury brand that will not only capture the eyes but the hearts of the consumers,'
and the cost is? £599,000, just as reached for my cheque book I stopped in my tracks, I thought at that price it would be exclusive, but three of the designs by tailor Richard Jewels are being made, at that price I would not want to go to London, New York or Paris and bump into some one wearing 'my' suit, cheque book back in pocket!

No comments: