Thursday 10 February 2011

In The Next Few Weeks,

Phil will be arriving, I hope with some of the stamps I have been purchasing on E-Bay,
so it is out with the printer and cutting board,
boring I know if you are not into stamps, but I print each stamp with a white label and then put them in the album, this way if I have not left enough room I do not have to keep moving the original stamps, I hate to say it some times I have a brainwave (storm), take them all out and start again, but I am not moving or risking damage to the original stamps, just my paper copies,
then when the originals arrive I replace the copies with the real stamp and also the white labels with black ones, time consuming, (as if I have anything else to do), but easy and effective,
the day just flew past then time to hit the town,
now the really good news the Royal Indian Hut had opened again, it appears there was a death in the family which is why it was closed last week,
Diana was wearing matching earrings and nail varnish to compliment her dress,
a ice coffee for Diana with an ice cream top, medicinal red wine for me,
we were lucky to get the front table, so nice sipping wine watching the world go by, 'Cheers!'
3 main courses plus rice and bread including drinks just on 1,000 baht, take away the drinks about 700 baht,
Diana as beautiful as ever,
then back to the motor bike taxi stand,
I jokingly asked Diana if she wanted any more food from the food on a stick trolley, but like me she was full to bursting,
North by Northwest was our first for the evening, Middle-aged Madison Avenue advertising executive Roger O. Thornhill is mistaken for a government agent by a gang of spies, we have watched it before but still a gripping story,
one from the Frost box, Another Life, the competitive world of ballroom dancing and Miss Dolores Delmonte, whose search for perfection in her partners goes to alarming lengths is just a part of this episode, where did the body in the fridge come from and why does it have two left feet? then for us off to bed.

No comments: