Saturday 20 December 2014

We Had A Quiet Day Indoors,

but in the evening we were out and about,


to the weekend night market on the Thepprasit Road,

 the skies looked a little overcast looking inland,

 we had arrived a bit early,

 so many of the stalls had not yet set up,

clear blue skies looking inland, in case you are wondering the black 'smudge' at the top left of this picture and the bottom left of the previous one is, it is there because I am using one of my old cameras which has numerous faults and is not economical to repair, hopefully Panasonic will let me know in mid February what the cost of repairing the camera I normally use will be,

 back to the market, stalls still being assembled,

 a group of tourists being shown around the market,

 as we were early very few customers in the first, 

 or second food aisles,

 the third with not a soul,

 the pet section was just as quiet,

 as I made my way along it I noticed a new souvenir stall,

 on the right as the weather had become quite cold in the evenings a few shops had the latest in-fashion dog coats to keep your pet warm at night,

the peanut and egg seller was making his rounds

 sunset over the market,

 the area that had the 20 baht shop on the last time I was here has transformed into these stalls,
 a jeans and ladies stall behind the bar this evening,

 hardly a cloud in the sky, 

 as I sat at the bar a mobile ice cream shop walked by,

 followed by the peanut and egg seller,

 we were joined tonight by Brian and a few other friends, then saying our farewells we made our way home,

to finish the spam we had opened on Wednesday, 'Cheers!', we watched On Stranger Tides, a couple of shows on TMN and we were then off to bed.


No comments: