Thursday 18 December 2014

We Were Out And About,

around town,


 when I spotted this familiar shape by the side of the road,

 from a distance it appears the be the mold or buck of a AC Cobra 427, the reason I say buck is because of the flanges above the wheel arches which looked to be bolted together, I should have asked what the history of the car was, but I did not,

 we made our way to Jack Levy's office on Pattaya Tai to pay for one of my bikes yearly insurance premiums,

 on to Makro,

 we, our I should say I, tend to drink a reasonable amount of wine, so why not buy it by the barrel? so we called in to buy a barrel,

 we have been watching the pots that Diana planted her tomato seeds in,

but just a couple seem to have germinated,

 so I decided to give another packet a try, as Diana said, the race to grow tomatoes is on!

 first sieve the soil,

 which had lots of roots and stones in it,

 and sans sieve use fingers,

 a few seeds in each pot,

 cover them with soil,

 then water and wait, I must remember to tell Diana to put lots of salt in the water next time she waters her tomatoes, no I could not be that cruel, but wait a second this is now a race,

 as it was Wednesday we treated ourselves to some fried spam, 

 with carrots wrapped in bacon and vegetables, 

after some fruit for dessert, we watched a couple from the Bond box, firstly Diamonds are Forever, from 1971,

 followed by The Living Daylights, released in 1987, one more from the television series of Sleepy Hollow and we were of to bed.


No comments: