Tuesday 4 August 2015

Mark Called Round,

first thing,


 for a coffee and a chat, then we were off to Naklua, well the dolphin roundabout that leads to Naklua, about 300 yards along it on the right there is the FedEx office,


 I had some papers I had to sign and I wanted to make sure they arrived back in the UK safely and quickly, we were both surprised to be told that in just 2 days, that is on Wednesday they would be delivered, I would have thought more like 4 or 5 days even, but there it is,

 next stop as it was just up the road but on the other side of the road, Malibu Travel, 

 we were enquiring about the price of air tickets, 

next stop All Seasons Travel, just opposite the Friendship supermarket, well it always is a good idea to compare prices,

 on our way back home we stopped off at the back of TukCom, as I waited for Diana to buy a couple of ice drinks I took a picture of this ladies stall that I parked next to,

we had been round the Dolphin roundabout a little earlier, well this is the only other round about I know of in Pattaya, at the back of TukCom, they may be more but I do not know of them, anyway back home where we watched The Chase, a game show in the afternoon, 

after our evening meal we settled down to watch Blackhat, if computer crime is your forte this is the film for you, I really enjoyed it, if for no other reason it was technically so correct, but it was far more than that, it was in many ways so believable as far as the cyber attacks were concerned, but one thing, the romantic interest was way too long, the film ran for 2 hours and roughly 15 minutes, that could have easily been trimmed down to well under 2 hours with most of the puppy love taken out of it, we all got the message that the lead and support connected after the first time they meet, but again for me any way a really watchable, enjoyable realistic in many places film, to round off the evening, a few from Red Dwarf, we have just started series 3, then for us we were off to bed.


No comments: