Wednesday 5 August 2015

Straight On To Today's Post,

as we are up early and have a taxi booked for 7.00 this morning,


 but first some pictures of a friends railway set in his garden, you may remember from a few years ago on my last but one visit to the UK I mentioned that Ian has a train set, well this is it via Carol who kindly sent me some pictures of it, I am not sure who everybody is so I will just add the text that accompanied the pictures, above Kurt driving,

 Peter under the tressel,

 Rodney driving,

 no text with this one,

winter steaming, Ian is now in the process of renovating all of the track and rolling stock, so hopefully it will be all steam ahead when Diana and myself visit the UK next year, 

 on to today first stop Pattaya Tai, it was market day so no left turns for cars into Soi Bukaow,

 friendship across the road packed with parked cars and bikes,

 whilst Diana was in the market I popped back to,

 All Seasons Travel to ask for a price of a hotel, we are in the planning stage of a holiday,

 then into Soi Bukaow market myself,

 where I spotted these, Diana loves cherries, so I bought a few for our dessert this evening,

 and made my way past a few more of the food stalls,

 into the market proper,

 where mainly clothes are sold,

 until I arrived at the pet,

 and plant section,

I made my way back past the mobile ice cream stall,

 to Friendship to meet up with Diana,

on the way back we bought a ice coffee and tea then home and a episode of Hungry Sailors before our evening meal, then feet up for tonight's film The Light at the Edge of the World, it is a 1971 adventure film, adapted from Jules Verne's classic 1905 adventure novel, Le Phare du bout du monde, a flop at the time but it still is watchable, who knows it might one day become a classic, a lighthouse on a rock is taken over by ship wreckers, but one lighthouse keeper survives and attempts to fight back,  


next the first episode of New Tricks series 11, and great fun seeing Gerry and the others it was too,

 and of course to round the evening off another couple from Red Dwarf, then for us we were off to bed.


No comments: