Sunday 16 September 2018

Work Those Legs!

I hate leg exercises,


 for me it is trial enough doing the top half of my body in my daily regime, but help could be here, the average energy consumption for 30 minutes of walking in regular sneakers is around 75 – 150 calories, depending on pace, but with the new Muscle Trainer sneakers you can apparently increase energy consumption to 300 calories in the same interval,

 the average sneaker weighs between 200 and 400 grams, but Muscle Trainer sneakers will add between 1,200 grams (for women) and 1,400 grams (for men) of extra weight to each foot,

 the internationally-patented sole, which contains hundreds of small iron balls might seem uncofortable to walk on, however, thanks to their high-cut design that protects the ankles, and high-quality materials, the sneakers are very comfortable while at the same time working your leg muscles,


the recently launched Muscle Trainer sneakers were apparently tested by scientists at Tokyo Gakugei University and Osaka Wako University, at the request of the manufacturer, they concluded that the “fat burning” and “muscle training” effects can be obtained more efficiently with the Muscle Trainer sneakers compared to other footwear, and that the calorie burning process is increased by 25%, researchers noted that the Muscle Trainer sneakers can help prevent lifestyle diseases like diabetes and hypertension, so there it is, I just add a few weights to my shoes and I can exercise as I walk!


No comments: