Friday 6 December 2019

Before Leaving For The Hospital,

I opened day 5 and had a quick look at today's bubbly,


 what a splendid way to start the day, so I have this to look forward to this evening,

 just as I left, one of the gardeners had already started again on the leylandii hedge,

 I had a walk through the park walking away from town,

 looking back to the way I came,

 and towards the mansion,

 as I made my past the mansion, 

I remembered there was a antique market there this coming Sunday

 the refurbished stable building and courtyard now houses a cafe,

 I walked towards the bottom of Beckenham Hill,

 where the larger two of the Gate Houses has also been refurbished,

 as has the smaller one, a bit too small for everyday living I would have thought, but there it is,

 on the road side of the bigger house, a few finishing touches to go,

 and where was the train? as with my luck, delayed due to damage to overhead power cables further up the track where they are needed, good job I left early with plenty of time in hand,

 this is not the usual station we use to go to London, Beckenham Hill services St. Pancras amongst others in London,

 arriving at Denmark Hill, over the road to the King's College Hospital dental unit, local anesthetic administered, root pulled, 2 dissolvable stitches made, and I was on my way to go shopping in Beckenham, home and feet up, after my evening meal, Diana called so off to the bus stop then home, 

for this evenings bottle of bubbly, medicinal of course, much better than painkillers! 


we then watched the first two episodes of Ripper Street, we had already watched seasons 1 - 3, so for this evening we started on season 4, which as the previous seasons was excellent, as the second episode finished we were then off to bed.


No comments: