Tuesday 10 December 2019

A Treat To Look Forward To This Evening,

today's advent bubbly,


 whilst photographing the orchids yesterday,

 I completely overlooked the flower spike on this one,

 hopefully the flowers will open for Christmas,

 Diana was off for work, so I went upstairs, today I decided to play with a couple of normal photographs that we took when we visited Puzzlewood, above straight out of the camera,

  a few sun rays added,

  and a tad more structure and colour,

before and after side by side,

 again out of the camera,


a little colour added,

 and a tad more,

again a before and after look, great fun playing with these,

 after my evening meal I walked to the bus stop to pick Diana up, walking back the Christmas tree in the Foxgrove Lodge garden looking very welcoming,

further into the park, some of the other houses getting into the Christmas spirit, arriving home feet up for the latest episode of Have I Got News For You, this week's edition full of the election, featuring the terrible gaffs so many supposedly intelligent people have made in the run up to it, and with the end of that we were of to bed.


No comments: