Wednesday 11 December 2019

A Quick Look,

at tonight's bubbly,


 it is amazing that 10 days have flown past already,

so feed the crows,

 and I was on my wet way to the shop,

 Kingfisheries in Croydon Road, Beckenham, to pick up some RO water for my marine aquarium,

whilst there I noticed a new slightly taller multicolour light changing aquarium,

so I had to make a short video of it,

 arriving home as Diana is working,

 it was upstairs for myself,

 to play with a few photographs,

 that we took when we were in the National Railway Museum, when we were in York,

 firstly one of an old engine,

 one of many on display there,

 and here we are on the footplate, the photograph as it comes out of the camera,

 now colour corrected,

 and some colour added,

 a lot more colour added,

 next a black and white,

 and the look I like, an antique look, slightly sepia toned,

 another cab,

 in my youth it was many school boys dream,

 to work in a cab like this,

 as a engine driver,

 but I am not so sure about nowadays,

 in the days of diesel/electric, somehow without the romance of steam I do not think life on the footplate has the same appeal,


Diana called just after 10.30, so off to the bus stop to meet her, walking back the Christmas tree at the Gate House looking very welcoming, 

as was today's advent bubbly, 


we watched one episode of Silent Witness, then we were off to bed.


No comments: