Tuesday 24 December 2019

Not Long Now,

the unopened days on the advent calendar now nearly finished,

 and this is the bottle for this evening,

 last minute food shopping for me,

 then back into the park and home,

 meanwhile Diana was out and about,

 with the girls to London, 

they went to to Fortnum and Masons, chocolate of course!

more chocolate,

for a change Turkish Delights,

the place setting,

on the fourth floor,

the agony of choice!

all set for an afternoon cream tea,

Kai, Phanee and Diana,

what a selection,

all the girls had a great time,

  coats on,

past the selection of teas,

and back to the outside of Fortnum and Masons,

some shopping completed already,

the Christmas lights over Regent Street,

by now the girls were hungry, 

so it was a Japanese meal at Eat Tokyo,

and what a selection, well all of that walking does give one an appetite!

 for myself I decided to play with this infrared photograph of the Palm House at Kew, above is as it comes out of the camera,

 colour swapped,

 with extra colour added,

then leaving the photograph alone,


 I just changed the sky,

 with different cloud effects,

 firstly using sunrises or sunsets,

then a night sky, with stars,

and galaxys,

 well it is Christmas, so Santa has got to be here!

 going to the moon,

 twice!

 and a Christmas tree and comet,

 this was a photograph I took in Thailand, which I had played with before, firstly the original sky,

 and now with a sunset added,

Urquhart Castle as it was with just clouds,

and here with a few stars,

all of the above were taken with the infrared camera, but this last one was taken with a normal camera, all I have done is swap the sky to a galaxy, which I must admit I quite like, 

Diana arrived home quite late, footworn and arms aching from carrying all of the goodies she had bought, so time for my evening bubbly! 

we watched a few outrageously funny episodes of Mrs. Brown's Boys, then for us we were off to bed.


No comments: