Sunday 29 December 2019

I Had A Lazy Day,

whilst Diana was at work,


 after posting the blog I mixed some fertilizer for the orchids and gave them a good spray,

 the last  time Diana went to work she had bought some mini hair clips for myself, no not for my hair! they are going to be used to clip some of the orchids flower stems to the supports for them, 

 I settled in for the evening starting with a sherry, and listening to cafe music from France,

 before starting my evening meal Diana called, so down to the bus stop and back through the park,

arriving home time for my turkey salad, then for both of us feet up for this weeks Have I Got News For You, followed by The Chase, for tonight a bloopers show, which was great fun, 

we rounded off the evening with Alien Vs Predator: Requiem, and with the end of that we were off to bed.


No comments: