Monday 16 December 2019

Why Does This Sort Of Thing,

never happen to me?


image credit: Maryland Lottery/ UPI, a man receives a call form his pregnant wife asking him to pick up some of her special cookies, “I already knew which kind and where to get them because there is only one store where I know they are sold,” the man said, His wife’s simple wish turned out to be a “life-changing shopping trip.”, the man stopped at the Food Lion market in Baltimore and bought the cookies, He also bought a $10 Cash Club scratch-off ticket when he saw another customer buy the same ticket, He scratched off the ticket later while watching TV with his wife, "I sat there scratching and listening to the TV in the background," the player said. "Then, I see that I matched a number and I was happy to see it was $10,000. When I realized I misread the number, I almost jumped off the couch!" the ticket was a $100,000 jackpot winner, why do things like this never happen to me? having said that I guess there might be a better chance of this happening to me, if I actually bought some scratch cards!


No comments: