Tuesday 25 February 2020

As Diana Was At Work,

I decided to give the orchids,



some plant food, this one by Miracle-Gro, a squirt into 1 liter of water into the mister, and I was ready for the off, having done this before I know that the over spray make a real mess of the windows, so I tried to hold a cloth behind the orchids, to stop the spray from hitting the glass, it sort if worked, but in reality as the spray dried it was obvious that I would have to move all of the orchids and clean the windows, it seems easy to say, but it took so long, anyway plants replaced on cleaned window sills, I just hope they appreciate it! next job, clean the hoover and hoover all of the floors in the flat, next a spring clean for the kitchen, not that it needed it, but I just thought as I was in house cleaning mode I would, just as I finished, sat down with a coffee Diana arrived home, naturally as it was now dark she could not see that I had cleaned the widows, but at least she noticed the hoovered floors and kitchen, after our evening meal Diana roasted some chestnuts, we nibbled on those as we watched one from Poirot, and a couple from New Tricks, with the end of those we were off to bed.


No comments: