Tuesday 4 February 2020

Diana Was Already At Work,

as I walked into town,


 on Wednesday I am meeting up with Steve, and we are going to visit Duncan, now that he has been moved to a cottage hospital in Sevenoaks,

 so past the church to the book shop, he had little reading material, so I bought a few books to take down with us, also I dropped off a couple of watches for repair at Walsh Brothers jewellers, in the High Street,

 walking back it was a grey day, going past Foxgrove Lodge,

 I noticed that some rhododendrons had started to flower,

 and a few crocuses had started to show themselves, spring is nearly here!

in the evening after my meal, it was feet up for a couple of Police Interceptors documentaries, then a double helping of New Tricks, just before midnight Diana called, so off to the bus stop to walk her home, a coffee and a chat, next just after midnight we were off to bed. 


No comments: